Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Sunday, February 15, 2004
 

More on Recruiting Sex Scandals: An assistant coach at the University of Colorado has admitted what many people have been waiting to here: sex parties were needed to recruit the top athletes. This means, of course, that other top schools have the same enticements. Or as Michael Wilbon said on PTI: "There are 117 D-I football programs. You know how many do this? 117."

You can read the civil claims of the women claiming rape at one of the sex parties here.





2 Comments:

^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,

徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,

Anonymous Anonymous -- 3/10/2009 11:06 PM  


Next week is my boyfriend birthday, I do not know choose what present for his birthday, my good friend tell me that you can buy the flyff penya do the present, because he was very like to play the Flyff, yes, this is a good idea, but I do not know how to buy flyff penya and where wo buy the flyff gold, so this is a different problem for me, so I hope know how to buy the cheap flyff penya can told me, in here I was very thank for you.

Blogger cutepig -- 4/16/2009 3:01 AM  


Post a Comment