Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Interview on Celtics Stuff Live to Discuss Tim Donaghy Scandal

Quick scheduling note: I'll be a guest tonight on Celtics Stuff Live to discuss the legal fallout from the Tim Donaghy sentencing, a topic which I recently discussed on CNN and wrote about on I'll be on from about 8:00 to 8:30 p.m. Hope you can listen.



May I offer you a free customized header graphic related to Sports Law Blog.

Please let me know if you are interested or check the sample gallery at:

Thanks !

Anonymous Free Themes -- 8/04/2008 6:04 AM  

Unfortunately the Celtics Stuff Live interview suffered technical difficulties.

"Unfortunately guys,

We had a critical error with our recording software in the middle of the broadcast and lost the entire interview with Michael McCann. I can't tell you how disappointing this is for us, I was up late last night working on recovering the audio, but was unsuccessful. My deepest apologies to everyone who wasn't there with us live and will miss out on what was a wonderful interview with Michael. JB also put in a lot of preparation for the interview and it's a loss we won't have this show archived. As you can imagine I am looking into ways to record two separate versions of the show each week and it shouldn't be too difficult to do and make sure this doesn't happen again..."

Justin Poulin.

If anybody who followed the Sports Law Blog link happens to have a copy of the broadcast, could they please help out Celtics Blog / Celtics Stuff Live and contact somebody at Celtics Stuff Live /

Rickety Walking Stick / Damien Watson

Blogger Nicola and Damien -- 8/04/2008 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment