Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Sports Law Blog Bowl

The big sports law news is from college football:

Florida International University 35, Toledo 16, with FIU scoring 21 unanswered points in the second half. Put another way: Howard Wasserman's school 35, Geoffrey Rapp's school 16.

Pursuant to our geographic-native-food/government-official-style wager, I think Geoff owes me some Tony Packo's sausage.


The powers that be at Sports Law Blog are trying to remedy the situation through Google/Blogger but finding it impossible to get in touch with someone who can help them.
Internet Marketing

Blogger oliviaharis -- 9/29/2008 12:53 AM  

I saw that FIU won that big and did a double take.

Blogger Pbenn001 -- 9/29/2008 10:02 AM  

I will check with our NCAA compliance team to make sure it's OK, and then forward said sausage-inspired items.

Blogger Geoffrey Rapp -- 9/29/2008 4:46 PM  

I own a clothing company and would love to get licensed to create college sports rivalry t-shirts. Is there anyone out there that can guide me on how to accomplish this task? Thanks!

Blogger Earl13 -- 10/01/2008 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment