Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Catching Up with Links
* Joshua Knipp and Michael Miller -- two students at Wake Forest University School of Law -- have posted on SSRN a draft of their interesting paper Finding a Balance: Advocating a Long-Term Solution to the NCAA's Battle with Technology in Recruiting.
* The annual Sports Lawyers Association Conference is coming up on May 14 in Chicago. For more information, click here.
* Max Eppel of Sports Agent Blog has a good feature piece on soccer agents and transfer windows.
* Jason Peck of Sports Agent Blog reports on the recently-held College Sport Research Institute conference (Day 1, Day 2).
* National Sports and Entertainment Law Society Blog has a number of good posts up.
* Marc Isenberg at Money Players writes about the NCAA reducing the time period underclassmen basketball players can test their NBA market value.
* I'll be at the NFL Draft this weekend -- if any Sports Law Blog readers are there, please let me know, it would be good to meet you in person.
-- Posted by Michael McCann @ Comments (3) -- Post a Comment 4/21/2009 04:26:00 PM --