Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
 
Two Sports Law Talks at Mississippi College School of Law

If any of you are in the Jackson area, I'lll be giving a talk today at Mississippi College School of Law from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on recent sports law issues and careers in sports law. It will be in Room 251 and directions to the law school can be found here. There is also a Facebook page on today's event. My thanks to Madeline Hankins and the rest of the law school's Sports and Entertainment Law Society for putting this together.

Tomorrow I'll be giving the key note address at the law school's alumni and reunion weekend from 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the TelCom Center in downtown Jackson. My topic will be "What Recent Sports Law Developments Can Teach Us About Legal Professionalism." The event costs $35 to attend. For more information, click here.





4 Comments:

As a student at MC Law and a member in the Sports and Entertainment Law Society at MC Law, I would like to be first to thank Professor McCann for taking time to come speak to our school.

Blogger Edwin -- 4/16/2009 11:45 AM  


Edwin, thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed today's event and appreciate the excellent turnout. I look forward to teaching the sports law class at MC Law next month.

Blogger Michael McCann -- 4/16/2009 6:43 PM  


great talk... though i left early because of a previous engagement... congratulations

Anonymous jay adams -- 4/16/2009 10:24 PM  


Thanks, Jay, I appreciate that.

Blogger Michael McCann -- 4/17/2009 1:23 PM  


Post a Comment