Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Catching Up with Links
* I was interviewed on Toronto 590 The Fan yesterday to discuss the Phoenix Coyotes bankruptcy saga. Geoff up some great links yesterday on the same topic.
* I had several interviews on Cold Hard Sports to discuss such topics as whether David Ortiz has been slandered by rumors about using steriods and whether the list of 103 players who tested for steriods can be revealed by compulsion.
* Mayor of Wingville discusses a recently-settled gender discrimination claim brought by a man who was not hired by Hooters as a waiter. A few months ago, Marquette law professor Paul Secunda was interviewed by the Mayor about this lawsuit and offered some excellent legal points.
* Interested in becoming an entertainment agent? Check out Entertainment Agent Blog, a creation of Darren Heitner and others from Sports Agent Blog, which we contratulate for being named a top 50 niche blog.
* Professor Christopher Robinette of Widener University School of Law and Torts Prof Blog writes about new developments in the Cowboys' stadium collapse.
* Professor Joel Maxcy of the University of Georgia Department of Kinesiology has started a new blog -- Sports Labor Relations -- and it has some good posts to start.
* Congratulations to Professor Martha Minow on being named the new Dean of Harvard Law School!
-- Posted by Michael McCann @ Comments (2) -- Post a Comment 6/11/2009 09:10:00 PM --