Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
News That Myles Brand Has Passed Away

I just received received an email alert from the Sports Business Daily that NCAA President Myles Brand died from pancreatic cancer at age 67.


Sad day. Thanks for informing. Not that it "matters" but I'm reading he was 67:

Anonymous Anonymous -- 9/16/2009 5:39 PM  

Thanks, I went ahead and edited my post with the correct information.

Blogger Ed Edmonds -- 9/16/2009 10:42 PM  

Yesterday, I made a mistake when first posting the notice of the death of Myles Brand. The Sports Business Daily's post listed the correct age of Brand as 67.

Blogger Ed Edmonds -- 9/17/2009 8:02 AM  

I just wanted to suggest a post about the Ben Roethlisburger situation. Mike Florio recently made a post about it on the NFL Rumor Mill:

Anonymous Anonymous -- 9/17/2009 7:36 PM  

You owe a very nice and interesting blog. Please come visit my site Madison Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

Blogger poll -- 9/26/2009 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment