Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
 
Nike Brings Back Michael Vick

Interesting news from Liz Mullen of Street and Smith's Sports Business Journal, as excerpted here:

Michael Vick has signed an endorsement deal with Nike, according to Mike Principe, managing director for BEST, the agency that represents Vick.

Principe would reveal no other details, but referred other questions to Vick’s personal agent, Joel Segal . . . “Mike has had a great relationship with Nike and is excited to be part of the Nike team again,” said Segal . . .

Vick will wear Nike shoes, gear and apparel. “He has always been a fan of the brand and looks forward to the relationship,” Segal said.

Vick had been a Nike endorser before, but the company dropped him in August 2007, after Vick was indicted on federal dogfighting charges.

For the rest, click here. For previous coverage of Vick and Nike on Sports Law Blog, click here.





11 Comments:

Are you sure? I heard conflicting discussions of this yesterday on the national news.

Anonymous Anonymous -- 10/02/2009 8:56 AM  


Really great work. Congrats to everyone who are involved with this project. The website layout and graphics are really cool. Please come visit my site bipolar disorder symptoms when you got time

Anonymous bipolar disorder -- 10/02/2009 10:21 AM  


Awesome! I have read a lot on this topic, but you definitely give it a good vibe. This is a great post. Will be back to read more! Feel free to check out my site multiple sclerosis when you got time.

Anonymous multiple sclerosis symptoms -- 10/02/2009 10:22 AM  


Good tips that are worth checking and these tips are also worth suggesting to friends. Thanks for sharing. Great stuff! . I am new to seo, trying to visit more seo blogs for guides and tips. You can be friends with me. Please come visit my site Kansas City Business Directory when you got time. Thanks.

Blogger poll -- 10/03/2009 1:49 AM  


Awesome article, definitely liked the info provided. Just subscribed to your blog. Great stuff! . I am new to seo, trying to visit more seo blogs for guides and tips. You can be friends with me. Please come visit my site St. Louis Business Directory when you got time. Thanks.

Blogger poll -- 10/03/2009 1:50 AM  


You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Indianapolis Business Directory when you got time.

Blogger poll -- 10/07/2009 11:42 PM  


of your post to my blog? Please come visit my site San Francisco Business Directory when you got time.

Blogger poll -- 10/07/2009 11:43 PM  


Good site, thanks.

Anonymous weight loss -- 10/14/2009 1:49 AM  


launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site Detroit Directory Business Navigator when you got time.

Blogger rr8004 -- 10/18/2009 12:07 AM  


launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site Detroit Web Link when you got time.

Blogger rr8004 -- 10/18/2009 12:07 AM  


We have a few college students online from College of Norwich University and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager Saint Michaels College.

Anonymous Saint Michaels College -- 12/09/2009 7:26 PM  


Post a Comment