Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
American Needle v. NFL: Even More Coverage
Later today, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in American Needle v. NFL. We have covered the case in great detail on Sports Law Blog. If you're interested in more analysis, here are some other links:
1) I have a new Sports Illustrated column on American Needle. It is titled "Why American Needle v. NFL is Most Important Case in Sports History"
2) Ashby Jones of the Wall Street Journal has a thorough analysis of the case.
3) Marc Edelman examines the case on Sports Judge.
4) On the NFLPA's website--NFL Players.com--David Elfin considers the case.
5) The New York Times' Editorial Board opposes the NFL's position in the case.
6) NPR's Nina Totenberg examines the case.
7) Tim Breen of the Washington Times analyzes the case.
8) Sports journalist Tim Lemke also analyzes the case.
9) The Marketplace Program from American Public Media has a feature on the case.
-- Posted by Michael McCann @ Comments (2) -- Post a Comment 1/13/2010 01:15:00 AM --