Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Can Your Employer fire you for participating in a March Madness pool at work?

This is the question that Fox News' Tim Lemke explores in a new column titled "March Madness at Work: Morale Booster or Drain on Productivity?"


Prof. McCann--

I love this site, but I miss the original posts by the bloggers on the site. When I come to this site, I expect to read interesting posts or see links to interesting articles, not just a link every time you get quoted. Hope to see some more of the original writing from all of you guys.

Anonymous Disgruntled -- 3/16/2010 2:01 PM  

Haha I worked at as a law clerk for a court and I think some judicial inefficiency (probably from the clerks more than the judges) could be traced to March Madness. But its all in good fun.


Blogger Mikethelawstudent -- 3/24/2010 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment