Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Friday, November 11, 2011
New York University School of Law Sports Law Panel on College Athletics
Sports Law Blog contributor Alan Milstein -- who I hear will have some provocative commentary about the NCAA and treatment of college athletes to share with the audience -- will be joined by other terrific panelists.
Here's the group:
* Craig Esherick - former head coach of the Georgetown Hoyas men's basketball team and head of the Sports Management program at George Mason (also a lawyer)
* Alan Milstein - nationally-recognized sports litigator (has represented Allen Iverson, Eddy Curry, Allen Houston, Richard Hamilton, Maurice Clarett and others in litigation matters) and co-managing shareholder of Sherman Silverstein Kohl Rose & Podolsky
* Dr. Constance Zotos, former Athletic's Director of Drew University
* Seth Wickersham, writer for ESPN The Magazine
* Professor Robert Boland from the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies will be moderating the discussion.
-- Posted by Michael McCann @ Comments (0) -- Post a Comment 11/11/2011 09:00:00 AM --