Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Suffolk Law School Panel on College Athletics
Scheduled speakers include:
* Moderator: Brian McLaughlin, Vice President, Symmetry
* Jay W. Fee, Of Counsel, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP; Adjunct Law Faculty, Suffolk University Law School
* Nancy H. Lyons, Senior Associate Athletic Director for Compliance/SWA, Boston University
* Lisa P. Masteralexis, Head of the Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management, Isenberg School of Management at University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
* Warren K. Zola, Assistant Dean for Graduate Programs; Adjunct Faculty, Carroll School of Management, Boston College
It's not to late to attend by registering here.
-- Posted by Warren K. Zola @ Comments (0) -- Post a Comment 10/24/2013 08:00:00 AM --