Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Wednesday, April 08, 2015
Calling All Students Interested in Sports Law
This intensive 5-week, 6-credit program runs from July 6th through August 7th and is designed to provide law students with a comprehensive introduction to the legal topics of sports regulation and management. Registration information and more details can be found here: http://sports-law.uoregon.edu
Among many others, our speakers and visitors this year will include:
· Mike Hausfeld and the Ed O’Bannon legal team
· A federal bankruptcy judge who became an expert on stadium finance (along with some stadium finance attorneys)
· The general counsels from as many as six or seven NFL, NBA, and MLB teams
· Key inside lawyers from Nike and adidas
· Some big-name agents from LA and Seattle
· Various NCAA compliance honchos
· Law faculty from Tulane, Wake Forest, Pepperdine, San Francisco, American, and elsewhere
And, of course, we’ll take a rafting trip, catch a Portland Timbers game, tour the headquarters of Nike and adidas, go wine tasting, and much more.
There are limited spots available, and we will give strong preference for applications we receive on or before April 20.
For more information, please contact Rob Illig at email@example.com
-- Posted by Warren K. Zola @ Comments (0) -- Post a Comment 4/08/2015 02:00:00 PM --