Sports Law Blog
All things legal relating
to the sports world...
Monday, February 03, 2014
4th Annual Duke Law School's Sports & Entertainment Symposium
Duke Law School will be hosting their 4th Annual Sports & Entertainment Symposium.
When: February 7, 2014 (all day)
Where: Duke Law School, Room 3041
Additional details can be found here.
* The Film Industry in the South
* The Law of Sports Betting
* Structuring Complex Sports Transactions
* Copyright Law & User-Generated Video Content
* O'Bannon & The Debate Over Pay
* Entertainment Law Panel
* Painkillers in Professional Football
Panelists Include Sports Law Blog's Founder, Greg Skidmore (Kirkland & Ellis), as well as the blog's Gabe Feldman (Tulane) and Warren K. Zola (Boston College). Other noted sports lawyers appearing include: Paul Haagen (Duke), Alan Fishel (Arent Fox), Christian Dennie (Barlow, Garsek & Simon), Mark Strothcamp (NCAA), Bo Moon (Bloomberg Sports), Curt Clausen (Skadden Arps), & John Hogan (John Hogan Law).
-- Posted by Warren K. Zola @ Comments (0) -- Post a Comment 2/03/2014 07:00:00 PM --